PlanIT Computing provide a wide range of IT Services including:
When it comes to data removal, there are several products and services on the market to choose from. Yet many of these products and services fail to thoroughly overwrite or destroy your data.
PlanIT Computing recognizes that clients have a need for 'strict security' when it comes to disposing of their old PC's, Computer Systems, Servers and laptops. Some computer hard-drives may have held valuable or confidential information and this data must not fall into the wrong hands.
Why is permanent data erasure necessary?
- An organisation's most sensitive information / intellectual property are often stored on hard drives.
- Information that falls into the wrong hands can lead to loss of business and criminal liability.
- Simply deleting data from a hard drive does not mean that the data is gone forever.
- Regulatory requirements for data protection and privacy demand complete data removal.
Even though these drives might have already had the data removed by the user, it is still possible to reclaim information that you might have thought had already been removed.
When is permanent data erasure necessary?
- When disposing of used PCs and hard drives.
- When transferring a PC from one user to another.
- When customer data must be removed to meet government regulations.
PlanIT Computing offer a professional, confidential Data Destruction Service. Each storage device ( ie hard disk, usb disk, memory card ) is wiped clean of data using advanced software, complying with the highest level of industry standards.
We are the only company that provides comprehensive solutions for all your data erasing and disposing needs - from do-it-yourself erasing software and hardware to convenient erasing services.
Call us today on 01 485 2222 for a free quote on our Data Destruction Services.
If you have lost data from a hard disk or other digital medium, you've come to the right place.
We recover data from all manufacturers and types of medium. Our staff have factory-level knowledge of all makes of hard disk drives, including desktop, laptop, server, RAID, SD, USB and external hard disk drives.
Our Data Recovery procedure is as follows:
- Evaluate, Identify, Confirm Fault and Root Cause.
- Propose Solution: Method, Tools, Materials and Labour.
- Create Quotation: Obtain Preliminary Approval.
- Procure & Fit Parts: Perform Reconstruction.
- Generate File Listing & Quality Report.
- Send Report & Obtain Customer Approval.
- Perform Data Extraction to chosen media [ DVD, External Hard drive ]
- Deliver Recovered Data to Client.
PlanIT Computing provide a powerful, low carbon, secure and remote IT Support Solution to all our clients; direct from our offices - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
From pc's to servers, laptops to netbooks and apple macs to smart phones - remote support is available to all.
How does remote support work?
Once our support team receives a request, a ticket is raised and the client is contacted to proceed with the remote support connection.
When the support session is confirmed, our support team will login to the clients desktop and begin to resolve the problem that the client is experiencing.
When the problem is resolved, our technician will log off, notify the customer, email the results and close the ticket off.
At the end of every month, each client is emailed a log of all connections / resolutions provided throughout the month for their own records.
Call us now on 01 485 2222 to discuss more options on a Remote Support Solution to suit your businesses needs.